Terms & Conditions
§ 1 – Scope of application
The following general terms and conditions regulate the legal relationships between LookMe Model Management – hereinafter referred to as “LookMe” – and their customers / clients as a whole and exclusively. By accepting an offer from LookMe, the customer / client expressly recognizes these conditions as the basis of the contract.
§ 2 – Conclusion of contract
The contract is concluded when both parties to the contract are signed.
§ 3 – Obligations of LookMe
- LookMe undertakes to create the website in accordance with the contractual requirements. In particular, LookMe will ensure that the schedule is adhered to, with excesses of up to 10 working days being considered tolerable by both sides.
- LookMe will advise the customer as comprehensively as possible.
§ 4 – Customer obligations
- Required files are made available digitally as processable files.
- The client undertakes to adhere to all deadlines agreed. Here, too, a timeout of 10 working days is considered tolerable.
§ 5 – Changes
- Both contractual partners can propose changes in writing at any time. If the proposed changes have a significant impact on the project, the price or the schedule, LookMe will inform the customer about this and, if necessary, ask for a written adjustment of the contract. As long as this written adjustment has not been made, the project will continue unchanged.
§ 6 – Warranty and liability
- LookMe will always ensure a uniform representation. However, minor deviations may be unavoidable and must be accepted by the customer.
- LookMe is only liable if grossly negligent behavior is present.
§ 7 – Termination
- The contract can only be terminated for good cause.
- The termination must be in writing.
- In the event of termination, the services already provided by LookMe are to be remunerated.
§ 8 – Payment terms
- The terms of payment are included in the contract as part of it.
- All prices are net prices, plus local statutory VAT
- The invoices are issued by LookMe at the agreed times. After receipt of the invoice by the customer, the amount is due for payment without deductions within ten working days.
- In the event of default in payment, LookMe is entitled, subject to the assertion of further damage, to charge default interest at a rate of 5%.
- If no payment has been made after the customer reminder, LookMe is entitled to charge a processing fee of USD 20.00 for each reminder.
- A processing fee of USD 25.00 will be charged for debited debits.
§ 9– Usage rights
- The granting of usage rights for any property only becomes effective when the customer has paid the contractually agreed remuneration in full to LookMe . All rights of use remain with LookMe until the contractually agreed remuneration has been paid.
- The right of use granted in accordance with Section 9 (1) of this contract may not be transferred, not even in part, to third parties for commercial purposes.
§ 10 – Confidentiality, duty to provide information
- Both contracting parties, as well as their employees and assistants involved, mutually undertake to maintain confidentiality. As long as there is a legitimate interest in it, this obligation remains in effect even after the termination of the contractual relationship.
- Both contractual partners are obliged to mutually clarify all circumstances that could influence the work result.
§ 11 – Final provisions
- The exclusive place of jurisdiction for all disputes between LookMe and the customer is Tbilisi, Georgia.
- The legal relationship between the contractual partners is subject exclusively to the law of Georgia, even if the customer is based abroad.
- Should one of the above provisions be or become ineffective, this shall not affect the validity of the other provisions. The parties already undertake to agree on an effective clause to replace the ineffective clause that comes as close as possible to the economic purpose and intention of the invalid provision. The same applies accordingly in the event that the provisions are incomplete.